Recent Faculty Presentations and Publications
- Adams, M., Wood, T., Redman-Bentley, D. (2014, Oct). Practical Test Anxiety: A Pilot Study of Physican Assistant Students. Poster presented at Physician Assistant Education Association, Philadelphia, PA.
- Mann, J. (2014, July) Using the Community Readiness Model to Develop Educationa and Vocational Programs for Women in Kabul, Afghanistan: A Model for Other Post-Conflict Zones. Paper presented at the 14th International Conference on Diversity in Organizations, Communities and Nations, Vienna, AustriaSellen, D., & Meyer, T. (2014, July). Giving Voice to Those Deemed Incapacitated: An Issue of Health Disparity. Workshop presentation at the 14th International Conference on Diversity in Organizations, Communities and Nations, Vienna, Austria
- Snyder, S., Raja, B., & Konecne, J. (2014, June). The Role of Physical Therapy in an Innovative Interprofessional Diabetes Care Model. Poster presentation at All Together Better Health VII Conference, Pittsburgh PA
CAHP Interprofessional studies/projects with:
Colleges of Pharmacy and Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Hoffman, J., Hudson-McKinney, M., Cheung, A. (2014, Oct). Intrprofessional Team Approach to Geriatric Care. Presentation at California Society of Health System Pharmacists, San Francisco, CA.
Colleges of Optometry and Podiatric Medicine
- Redman-Bentley, D., Armstrong, D., Koshimune, D., Remick-Waltman, K., Walker, K., & Truong, J. (2014, Mar). Vision, Balance and Gait Differences in Children with Sensory Processing Disorders, Autism; Comparison with Typically Developing Children. Platform presentation at the Neuro-optometric Rehabilitation Association Conference, North Carolina.
College of Dental Medicine
- Maugh, E., Tjahjono, J.S. (2014, Oct). Integrating Oral Screening into Routine Primary Care Practices. Presentation at 6th Annual Academic Meeting of the Academy of Medical Educators, London, England, UK.
Recent Student Publications and Presentations
- Somers, T., Malek, S., Natividad, V., Northcutt, J., Quezada, A., Raja, B. (2014, Oct). Physical Fitness Testing: Comparison between Middle School and High School Students in Los Angeles County. Invited platform presentation at the California Physical Therapy Association Annual Conference, Oakland, CA