Welcome to the WesternU Alumni Career Resource Center. These resources were compiled to assist alumni as they move through their careers and to make available a very important resource: alumni networking.
We hope that you will think of WesternU first when you are interested in career development, change, or support.
You are aware of the high-quality education received at WesternU. Why not tap into this resource and recruit colleagues who share similar educational experiences and values? Post your job openings with us and strengthen your relationship will fellow WesternU graduates. To submit a posting, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (909) 469-5274 or e-mail the information to email@example.com.
All postings should contain the following information:
- Contact name (first and last)
- Practice name, address, phone and email address
- Job title
- Job description
- Required skills/qualifications
- Position start date
- Deadline for applications
Help Current Students
Your advice and support can make a significant impact on the professional career of a current student. Below are opportunities for alumni to share their experiences and help WesternU student enhance their education and cope with career-making decisions and questions.
- Mentoring Program: Mentoring current students is a unique opportunity to become invested in the future of your college and the University. As a mentor, you determine how much time you can devote to the program. Mentoring can occur via e-mail, phone, or in person. If you are interested in mentoring a student, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations (909) 469-5230 for more information.
Shadowing Program: There is a need for alumni to offer opportunities for perspective and current students to "shadow" a healthcare professional to help determine if that is the right track for the student. If you are interested in having a student visit your practice for a day, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations.