COMP’s 9th Annual CME Conference
Saturday, May 7, 2016 ~ 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
WesternU’s Health Education Center
Lecture Hall 1 ~ Second Floor
701 E 2nd St ~ Pomona, CA
Schedule (subject to change)
Attendee Check-in and Onsite Registration begin. Coffee available.
Welcome: Osteopathic Philosophy and Medical Education
Session I: The Power of Breath for Health and Wellbeing
Breakfast with OMS II Class
Session II: End of Life Care – A Holistic Approach
Session III: Clinical Applications for Proper Opioid Use
11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Lunch & Silent Auction
Session IV: Advances in Orthopedic Surgery
Session V: Overview of Modern, Concise Tools and Modalities Available to the Primary Care Physician in the Treatment of Depression
Session VI: Occupational Dermatology
Session VII: Conquering Obesity – Understanding Current Advances in Weight Management
Session VIII: 2016 Update on the Evidence Base of Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Session IX: Hands-On OMT Workshop
Thank you to Wells Fargo for sponsoring COMP’s 9th Annual Continuing Medical Education Conference!
Registration is now open. The cost is $75 for COMP alumni and $125 for non-COMP alumni and includes breakfast and lunch.
- The AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education has approved this program for 9 hours of AOA Category 1-A CME Credits.
- Throughout the day, Sigma Sigma Phi, the official National Osteopathic Honors Fraternity, will be holding their annual silent auction; so bring your checkbook to bid on a variety of items.
- Conference Lectures will be held in Lecture Hall 1 (Room 2001), Second Floor, Health Education Center (HEC: 701 E Second St)
- The OMT Workshops will be held in the OMM Lab on the Second Floor of the Health Sciences Center (HSC: 450 E Second St)
- Complimentary parking is available in the Patient Care Center (PCC) Parking Structure on the northwest corner of Towne Ave and 2nd St. (view campus map)
- Registration Questions? Please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or (909) 469-ALUM.
- CME Credit Questions? Please contact Amanda Yochum at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 706-3541.