COMP’s 7th Annual CME Conference
Saturday, May 3, 2014
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
WesternU’s Health Education Center
Lecture Hall 1 ~ Second Floor
701 E 2nd St ~ Pomona, CA
Cost: $50/alumni and $100/non-alumni, includes breakfast and lunch
Schedule of Lectures – TBA
“Lunch with the Docs” - During lunch (which is included in your registration fee), take a break from learning and become the teacher as you share your knowledge and experience with a small group of current COMP students interested in your particular specialty.
Register Online Now - Please select the appropriate online form for “COMP Alumni” or “non-COMP Alumni”
Registration Deadline is April 24, 2014
- Past conferences have been approved for at least 7 AOA Category 1-A CME credits by the AOA CCME.
- Conference Welcome and Lectures will be held in Lecture Hall 1 (Room 2001), Second Floor, Health Education Center (701 E Second St)
- OMT Workshops will be held on the Second Floor of the Health Sciences Center (450 E Second St)
- Registration Questions? Please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or (909) 469-ALUM.
- CME Credit Questions? Please contact Amanda Yochum at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 706-3541.