COMP’s 8th Annual CME Conference
Saturday, May 2, 2015
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
WesternU’s Health Education Center
Lecture Hall 1 ~ Second Floor
701 E 2nd St ~ Pomona, CA
Schedule (subject to change)
|6:30 a.m.||Registration Opens, Coffee Available|
|7:00-7:50 a.m.||Lecture 1|
Breakfast with the Docs – During breakfast (which is included in your registration fee), take a break from learning and
|9:50-10:40 a.m.||Lecture 2|
|10:40-11:30 a.m.||Lecture 3|
|11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||Lunch and Lecture 4 (silent auction continues)|
|12:30-1:20 p.m.||Lecture 5|
|1:30-2:20 p.m.||Lecture 6|
|2:20-3:10 p.m.||Lecture 7|
|3:10-3:20 p.m.||Break, Walk to OMM Lab|
|3:20-4:10 p.m.||Lecture 8 (OMT Lecture)|
|4:10-5:00 p.m.||Lecture 9 (OMT Workshop)|
Cost: $75/alumni and $125/non-alumni
Price includes breakfast and lunch
Register by April 3 and save $10
To register online with a credit card, please go to https://comp-cme.eventbrite.com
If you wish to pay with a check, please print and mail the registration form
Refund requests will not be accepted after Monday, April 20, 2015.
- Western University of Health Sciences has requested that the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for 9 credits of AOA Category 1-A CME credits. Approval is currently pending.
- Conference Lectures 1-7 will be held in Lecture Hall 1 (Room 2001), Second Floor, Health Education Center (701 E Second St)
- The OMT Lecture and Workshop will be held in the OMM Lab on the Second Floor of the Health Sciences Center (450 E Second St)
- Registration Questions? Please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or (909) 469-ALUM.
- CME Credit Questions? Please contact Amanda Yochum at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 706-3541.