COMP’s 9th Annual CME Conference
Saturday, May 7, 2016
SAVE THE DATE!
WesternU’s Health Education Center
Lecture Hall 1 ~ Second Floor
701 E 2nd St ~ Pomona, CA
Registration will open by mid-February. Click here to make sure we have your most up to date contact infromation to be notified when registration opens.
- Past COMP CME Conferences have been approved for 7-9 Category 1-A CME credits by the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education.
- Conference Lectures will be held in Lecture Hall 1 (Room 2001), Second Floor, Health Education Center (701 E Second St)
- The OMT Lecture and Workshop will be held in the OMM Lab on the Second Floor of the Health Sciences Center (450 E Second St)
- Registration Questions? Please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 469-ALUM.
- CME Credit Questions? Please contact Amanda Yochum at email@example.com or (909) 706-3541.