COMP’s 8th Annual CME Conference
Saturday, May 2, 2015
7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
WesternU’s Health Education Center
Lecture Hall 1 ~ Second Floor
701 E 2nd St ~ Pomona, CA
Cost: $75/alumni and $125/non-alumni, includes breakfast and lunch
Register early and save $10 (cut off date TBD)
Schedule (subject to change)
|7:00 a.m.||Lecture 1|
|8:00-9:30 a.m.||Breakfast with the Docs
During breakfast (which is included in your registration fee), take a break from learning and become the teacher as you share
your knowledge and experience with a small group of current COMP students interested in your particular specialty.
|9:30-10:30 a.m.||Lecture 2|
|10:30-11:30 a.m.||Lecture 3|
|11:30 a.m. – Noon||Break – Pick up a boxed lunch to eat during the next lecture.|
|12:00-1:00 p.m.||Lecture 4|
|1:00-2:00 p.m.||Lecture 5|
|2:15-3:15 p.m.||Lecture 6|
|3:15-3:30 p.m.||Break, Walk to OMT Lab|
|3:30-4:30 p.m.||Lecture 7|
|4:30-5:30 p.m.||OMT Workshop|
Registration will open soon.
- This conference is pending approval for AOA Category 1-A CME credits by the AOA CCME.
- Conference Welcome and Lectures were held in Lecture Hall 1 (Room 2001), Second Floor, Health Education Center (701 E Second St)
- OMT Workshops were held in the OMM Lab on the Second Floor of the Health Sciences Center (450 E Second St)
- Registration Questions? Please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or (909) 469-ALUM.
- CME Credit Questions? Please contact Amanda Yochum at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 706-3541.