For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 469-ALUM.
January 17-21: North American Veterinary Conference in Orlando, Fla.
- WesternU dinner on Monday, Jan. 19. RSVP to Annaluz Wilton at email@example.com or (909) 469-5565.
February 4-8: Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California’s Annual Convention at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay in San Diego, Calif.
- WesternU exhibit booth on Feb. 4-6 in the Regatta Pavilion
- WesternU Reception on Thursday, Feb. 5, 5:30-7:30 p.m., in the Palm Ballroom. Register online at https://westernu-opsc.eventbrite.com.
February 15-19: Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas, Nev.
- WesternU reception on Monday, Feb. 16 in the Dean’s suite in the Mandalay Bay Hotel. RSVP to Annaluz Wilton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 469-5565.
February 19-22: Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of Oregon’s Winter CME Conference at the Sunriver Resort in Sunriver, Ore.
- COMP-Northwest exhibit table, Feb. 19-21.
- COMP-Northwest sponsored reception and family ice skating on the evening of Saturday, Feb. 21, Details TBA.
March 12-15: American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nev.
- WesternU Reception on Friday, Mar. 13, 6:00-7:30 p.m. at the Vesper Bar at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Register online at https://westernu-acofp.eventbrite.com
March 19-22: California Association for Nurse Practitioners’ Annual Educational Conference in Newport Beach, Calif.
- WesternU Reception on Saturday, March 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Newport Beach Marriott. Register online at https://westernu-canp.eventbrite.com
March 27-30: American Pharmacists Association’s Annual Meeting & Exposition in San Diego, Calif.
- WesternU Reception TBA
April 9-12: California Pharmacists Association’s West Coast Pharmacy Exchange in Anaheim, Calif.
- WesternU exhibit booth and breakfast TBA
April 11: College of Veterinary Medicine’s Annual Open House. Save the Date!
April 11: East West Scholarship Dinner at the Hilton San Gabriel… Save the Date!
April 30-May 2: California Dental Association’s CDA Presents Conference in Anaheim, Calif.
- WesternU Reception on May 2… Save the Date!
May 2: COMP’s annual CME Conference will be held on campus on Saturday, May 2, 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. This is a great chance for alumni to see how the campus has changed and grown over the past decade while earning several category 1-A CME credits. The event also features a “Breakfast with the Docs,” where the DOs in attendance can sit down with second year medical students and share their experience and expertise. Conference details and registration information can be found online at www.westernu.edu/alumni/alumni-compcme, and DOs can save $10 by registering for COMP’s CME Conference by Friday, April 3.
May 3: California Optometric Association’s OptoWest Conference in Anaheim, Calif.
- College of Optometry alumni planning to attend this conference or who live in the area should contact Monique Tessier at email@example.com to RSVP for an alumni gathering with Dean Hoppe.
May 23-28: American Academy of Physician Assistants’ Annual Conference in San Francisco, Calif.
- WesternU Reception on Sunday, May 24, 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Register online at https://westernu-aapa.eventbrite.com
June 6-10: American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists’ Summer Meeting in Denver, Colo.
- WesternU Reception TBA
June 18-21: California Veterinary Medical Association’s Pacific Veterinary Conference in Long Beach, Calif.
- WesternU Reception at the Westin Long Beach on Saturday, Jun. 20, 5:30-7:00 p.m. Register online at https://westernu-pacvet.eventbrite.com
June 22: WesternU Towne & Gown Golf Classic in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. Save the Date!
June 24-28: American Optometric Association’s Optometry’s Meeting in Seattle, Wash.
- WesternU Reception on Friday, June 26, 5:30-7:00 p.m. Register online at https://westernu-optomtg.eventbrite.com
June 25-28: California Podiatric Medical Association’s Western Foot and Ankle Conference in Anaheim, Calif.
- WesternU Reception on Thursday, June 25… Save the Date!
July 10-14: American Veterinary Medical Association’s Annual Convention in Boston, Mass.
- WesternU Reception on Sunday, July 12… Save the Date!
For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at (909) 469-ALUM or firstname.lastname@example.org.