For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or (909) 469-ALUM.
February 24: Alumni Networking Mixer from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Frida Mexican Cuisine, 750 Americana Way in Glendale, Calif. Please RSVP by Monday, February 23 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 12-15: American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nev.
- WesternU Reception on Friday, Mar. 13, 6:00-7:30 p.m. at the Vesper Bar at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Register online at https://westernu-acofp.eventbrite.com
March 19-22: California Association for Nurse Practitioners’ Annual Educational Conference in Newport Beach, Calif.
- WesternU Reception on Saturday, March 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Newport Beach Marriott. Register online at https://westernu-canp.eventbrite.com
March 27-30: American Pharmacists Association’s Annual Meeting & Exposition in San Diego, Calif.
- WesternU Mixer on Sunday, Mar. 29, 4:00-6:00 p.m. at the Odyssey Lounge in the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel. Register to attend at https://westernu-apha-reception.eventbrite.com/.
March 29: Whale Watching with WesternU. Join your fellow WesternU alumni and their guests for a 2.5 hour whale watching cruise out of Newport Beach. See Gray Whales as they migrate north along the coast from Baja California to Alaska, as well as other marine mammals. The cost for our private cruise is just $15/person, more than 50% off the regular rate. Limited space is available, so sign up today at https://westernu-whales.eventbrite.com.
April 9-12: California Pharmacists Association’s West Coast Pharmacy Exchange in Anaheim, Calif.
- WesternU Breakfast on Saturday, Apr. 11, 7:15-8:45 a.m. Location to be assigned by CPhA.
April 11: College of Veterinary Medicine’s Annual Open House, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Learn more at www.westernu.edu/cvmopenhouse/.
April 11: Join us for the 9th Annual East West Scholarship Dinner at the Hilton San Gabriel, 6:30 p.m. Proceeds provide vital scholarships for deserving students. For tickets or sponsorship opportunities go to www.westernu.edu/east-west or contact Eunice Oh at (909) 469-5580 or email@example.com.
April 30-May 2: California Dental Association’s CDA Presents Conference in Anaheim, Calif.
- WesternU Reception on Saturday, May 2, 3:00-5:00 p.m. on the Platinum Patio of the Anaheim Marriott. Register online at https://westernu-cda.eventbrite.com.
May 2: COMP’s annual CME Conference will be held on campus on Saturday, May 2, 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. This is a great chance for alumni to see how the campus has changed and grown over the past decade while earning several category 1-A CME credits. The event also features a “Breakfast with the Docs,” where the DOs in attendance can sit down with second year medical students and share their experience and expertise. Conference details and registration information can be found online at www.westernu.edu/alumni/alumni-compcme, and DOs can save $10 by registering for COMP’s CME Conference by Friday, April 3.
May 3: California Optometric Association’s OptoWest Conference in Anaheim, Calif.
- College of Optometry alumni planning to attend this conference or who live in the area should contact Monique Tessier at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for an alumni gathering with Dean Hoppe.
May 23-28: American Academy of Physician Assistants’ Annual Conference in San Francisco, Calif.
- WesternU Reception on Sunday, May 24, 6:00-8:00 p.m. in Pacific Ballroom B on the fourth floor of the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Register online at https://westernu-aapa.eventbrite.com
June 18-21: California Veterinary Medical Association’s Pacific Veterinary Conference in Long Beach, Calif.
- WesternU Reception at the Westin Long Beach on Saturday, Jun. 20, 5:30-7:00 p.m. Register online at https://westernu-pacvet.eventbrite.com
June 22: WesternU Towne & Gown Golf Classic in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. Save the Date for a fun-filled afternoon of golf in support of student scholarships! For details, contact Austin Braunwalder at (909) 469-8495 or email@example.com.
June 24-28: American Optometric Association’s Optometry’s Meeting in Seattle, Wash.
- WesternU Reception on Friday, June 26, 6:00-7:30 p.m. Location near the Washington State Convention Center TBA. Register online at https://westernu-optomtg.eventbrite.com
June 25-28: California Podiatric Medical Association’s Western Foot and Ankle Conference in Anaheim, Calif.
- WesternU Dinner on Friday, June 26, 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Naples Ristorante E Pizzeria at Downtown Disney. Register online at https://westernu-cpma.eventbrite.com.
July 10-14: American Veterinary Medical Association’s Annual Convention in Boston, Mass.
- WesternU Reception on Sunday, July 12… Save the Date!
For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at (909) 469-ALUM or firstname.lastname@example.org.