For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 469-ALUM.
Oct. 7-10: American Academy of Optometry’s Academy 2015 Meeting in New Orleans, La.
- WesternU Reception on Friday, Oct. 9, 7:30-9:30 p.m. in the Atrium Sculpture Garden of the Renaissance Arts Hotel (700 Tchoupitoulas Street) in New Orleans, La. Register for this reception online at https://westernu-aao.eventbrite.com.
Oct. 8-11: California Academy of Physician Assistants’ Annual Conference in Palm Springs, Calif.
- WesternU Reception on Friday, Oct. 9, 6:30-9:00 p.m. in the Andreas Room of the Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel (888 East Tahquitz Canyon Way). Register for this reception online at https://westernu-capa.eventbrite.com.
- WesternU Exhibit Booth (#704) on Friday and Saturday, Oct. 9 and 10 at the Palm Springs Convention Center (277 N. Avenida Caballeros)
Oct. 8-11: California Society of Health-System Pharmacists’ Annual Seminar at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina (1380 Harbor Island Drive) in San Diego, Calif.
- WesternU Dessert Reception on Friday, Oct. 9, 8:00-10:00 p.m. on the Shoreline Patio. Register for this reception online at http://2015-cshp-reception.eventbrite.com.
- WesternU Exhibit Booth on Friday and Saturday, Oct. 9 and 10
Oct. 17-21: American Osteopathic Association’s OMED Convention in Orlando, Fla.
- WesternU Exhibit Booth (#436) Saturday-Monday, Oct. 17-19 at the Orange County Convention Center (9800 International Drive)
- WesternU Reception on Monday, Oct. 19, 7:00-9:00 p.m. in the Havana Ballroom on the second floor of the Cuba Libre Restaurant (9101 International Drive). Register online at https://westernu-omed2015.eventbrite.com
Oct. 24: Make plans to attend WesternU Casino Night on Saturday, Oct. 24, 7:00 p.m. to Midnight, at the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel and Conference Center. For just $75/person, you’ll get to experience an exciting night of fun casino games, dancing, and hors d’oeuvres while reminiscing with friends! For more information visit www.westernu.edu/casinonight or contact Austin Braunwalder at (909) 469-8495 or email@example.com, or Danielle Katayama at (909) 469-5436 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov. 7: Join us for A Tribute to Caring, WesternU’s annual scholarship fundraising gala on Saturday, Nov. 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, Calif.
Nov. 7: Osteopathic Medical Asscociation CME Conference on Saturday, Nov. 7, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. For more information email SDOMA at email@example.com or call Marcia Husband, Executive Director at 858-349-4100.
For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at (909) 469-ALUM or firstname.lastname@example.org.