For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or (909) 469-ALUM.
April 24-27: California Pharmacists Association’s West Coast Pharmacy Exchange at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa (75-855 Country Club Drive) in Palm Desert, CA
- WesternU exhibit booth April 25, 1:00-4:00 p.m., and April 26, 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- WesternU Breakfast on Saturday, April 26, 7:30-9:00 a.m. in the San Jacinto Room. Please RSVP for the breakfast by April 21.
May 3: 7th annual COMP CME Conference, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. at the Health Education Center on campus. $50 for COMP alumni; $100 for non-alumni. Cost includes breakfast and lunch. Register online at www.westernu.edu/alumni/alumni-compcme/
May 15-17: California Dental Association’s CDA Presents Convention in Anaheim, CA
- WesternU reception on Saturday, May 17, 3:00-5:00 p.m. at the Hilton Anaheim (777 Convention Way), Vista Lounge (14th Floor)
June 4: Alumni Networking Mixer, 6:00-8:00 p.m., at Paul Martin’s American Grill (31 Fortune Drive #302) in Irvine. RSVP to Austin Braunwalder at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 469-8495 by June 2.
June 16: Fourth Annual Towne & Gown Golf Classic, Monday, June 16, at Red Hill Country Club, 8358 Red Hill Country Club Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. Shotgun start at noon, with dinner reception and awards to follow. For more information, please contact Austin Braunwalder at (909) 469-8495 or email@example.com
June 19-22: California Podiatric Medical Association’s Western Foot and Ankle Conference in Anaheim, CA
- WesternU reception on Thursday, June 19, 6:00-8:00 p.m., at the Disneyland Hotel (1150 W Magic Way), Frontier Tower, First Floor, Mark Twain Room
June 19-22: California Veterinary Medical Association’s Pacific Veterinary Conference in San Francisco, CA
- WesternU reception on Saturday, June 21, 5:30-7:00 p.m. at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square (333 O’Farrell Street), Lobby Level, Golden Gate 4&5
June 25-29: American Optometric Association’s Optometry’s Meeting in Philadelphia, PA
- WesternU reception on Friday, June 27, 5:30-7:00 p.m. at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown (1201 Market Street), Franklin 4 (Fourth Floor)
July 25-29: American Veterinary Medical Association’s Annual Convention in Denver, CO
- WesternU reception on Monday, July 28, 7:00-9:00 p.m., at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center (650 15th Street), Mineral Hall B
August 7-10: American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians of California’s Annual Scientific Medical Seminar in Anaheim, CA
- WesternU/COMP exhibit table, August 7-8, at the Disneyland Hotel (1150 W Magic Way)
August 15-17: Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of Oregon’s Annual Primary Care CME Conference in Portland, OR
- WesternU/COMP-Northwest exhibit table, August 15-17, at the Downtown Portland Embassy Suites (319 SW Pine Street)
- WesternU/COMP reception TBA
September 12-14: Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California’s 25th Annual Fall Conference in Monterey, CA
- WesternU/COMP exhibit table, September 12-13, at the Monterey Plaza Hotel (400 Cannery Row)
October 9-12: California Academy of Physician Assistants’ Annual Conference in Palm Springs, CA
- WesternU exhibit booth, October 10-11, at the Palm Springs Convention Center (277 N Avenida Caballeros)
- WesternU reception TBA
October 17-19: American Association for Women Podiatrists’ Scientific Conference at the Loews Coronado Bay, sponsored by WesternU’s College of Podiatric Medicine
October 18: College of Veterinary Medicine’s Alumni Reunion, honoring the Class of 2009. Details TBA. Save the date!
October 24-25: California Physical Therapy Association’s Annual Conference in Oakland, CA
- WesternU exhibit booth, October 24-25, at the Oakland Convention Center (550 10th Street)
- WesternU reception on Friday, October 24, 5:30-7:30 p.m. (Location TBA)
October 25-29: American Osteopathic Association’s OMED Convention in Seattle, WA
- WesternU/COMP exhibit booth (#915), October 25-27, at the Washington State Convention Center (800 Convention Place)
- WesternU/COMP reception on Monday, October 27, 6:00-8:00 p.m., at the Space Needle (203 6th Avenue North)
October 30-November 2: California Society for Health-System Pharmacists’ Seminar in San Francisco, CA
- WesternU exhibit booth and reception TBA
November 8: WesternU’s “A Tribute to Caring” Scholarship Fundraising Gala at the Disneyland Hotel (1150 W Magic Way) in Anaheim, CA
November 12-15: American Academy of Optometry’s Academy in Denver, CO
- WesternU reception TBA
December 7-11: American Society for Health-System Pharmacists’ Mid-Year Meeting in Anaheim, CA
- WesternU reception TBA
For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at (909) 469-ALUM or firstname.lastname@example.org.