For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 469-ALUM.
July 19: College of Pharmacy alumni are invited for an evening of appetizers, drinks and lively conversation at Pete’s Sunset Grill in Huntington Beach. Located inside the Hyatt Regency (21500 Pacific Coast Hwy), this event takes place from 5:00-7:00 p.m. There is no charge to attend, but registration is required. Please RSVP by July 14.
July 25-29: American Veterinary Medical Association’s Annual Convention in Denver, CO
- WesternU reception on Monday, July 28, 7:00-9:00 p.m., at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center (650 15th Street), Mineral Hall B
August 7-10: American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians of California’s Annual Scientific Medical Seminar in Anaheim, CA
- WesternU/COMP exhibit table, August 7-8, at the Disneyland Hotel (1150 W Magic Way)
August 9: WesternU alumni and their guests are invited back to campus for WesternU’s Alumni Day! Scheduled from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., this event is an opportunity for alumni to see how the campus has changed and grown, connect with fellow alumni, chat with the President, meet new students and faculty and enjoy some great BBQ.
August 10: COMP Class of 2004! Join us for a 10-Year Reunion Luncheon at Tortilla Jo’s (1510 Disneyland Drive) Downtown Disney, Anaheim from noon-3 p.m. Cost is $35 per adult, $25 for children 10 and under, and includes hors d’oeuvres, buffet lunch and soft drinks. Register online by August 1. See you there!
August 15-17: Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of Oregon’s Annual Primary Care CME Conference in Portland, OR
- WesternU/COMP-Northwest exhibit table, August 15-17, at the Downtown Portland Embassy Suites (319 SW Pine Street)
September 12-14: Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California’s 25th Annual Fall Conference in Monterey, CA
- WesternU/COMP exhibit table, September 12-13, at the Monterey Plaza Hotel (400 Cannery Row)
September 17-20: Vision Expo West Conference in Las Vegas, NV.
- WesternU reception on Saturday, September 20. Details TBA. Save the date!
September 27: College of Optometry Founder’s Day on campus. Come out for inspirational speakers, scholarships & recognitions, a vendor fair, raffle prizes and food!
September 27: Evening alumni reception at COMP-Northwest; details TBA. Save the date!
October 9-12: California Academy of Physician Assistants’ Annual Conference in Palm Springs, CA
- WesternU exhibit booth, October 10-11, at the Palm Springs Convention Center (277 N Avenida Caballeros)
- WesternU Reception on Friday, October 10, 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the Andreas Room of the Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel (888 Tahquitz Canyon Way)
October 18: College of Veterinary Medicine’s Alumni Reunion, honoring the Class of 2009. Details TBA. Save the date!
October 24-25: California Physical Therapy Association’s Annual Conference in Oakland, CA
- WesternU exhibit booth (#121), October 24-25, at the Oakland Convention Center (550 10th Street)
- WesternU Reception on Friday, October 24, 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the California Room on the third floor of the Oakland City Center Marriott (1001 Broadway)
October 25-29: American Osteopathic Association’s OMED Convention in Seattle, WA
- WesternU/COMP exhibit booth (#915), October 25-27, at the Washington State Convention Center (800 Convention Place)
- WesternU/COMP Reception on Monday, October 27, 6:00-8:00 p.m., at the Space Needle (203 6th Avenue North)
October 30-November 2: California Society for Health-System Pharmacists’ Seminar in San Francisco, CA
- WesternU Dessert Reception on Saturday, November 1, 8:00-10:00 p.m. at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square (333 O’Farrell Street)
November 8: WesternU’s “A Tribute to Caring” Scholarship Fundraising Gala at the Disneyland Hotel (1150 W Magic Way) in Anaheim, CA. Save the date!
November 12-15: American Academy of Optometry’s Academy in Denver, CO
- College of Optometry alumni planning to attend this conference or who live in the area should contact Monique Tessier at email@example.com to RSVP for an alumni gathering with Dean Hoppe.
December 7-11: American Society for Health-System Pharmacists’ Mid-Year Meeting in Anaheim, CA
- WesternU reception TBA
For more information, or to RSVP for any of these alumni events, please contact the Alumni Office at (909) 469-ALUM or firstname.lastname@example.org.