The mission of the Office of Budget Management, Planning, and Analysis is to ensure Western University’s financial resources are utilized to their optimal level in alignment with the approved fiscal budget and to facilitate the analysis, planning, reporting, and budgeting of those resources. Services that are provided include:
- Planning, management, and monitoring of the University’s budget.
- Feasibility studies on proposed financial projects, and the utilization of financial resources.
- Works in partnership with the College/Departments on the planning of all financial resources. Assuring all financial resources are in line with the WesternU mission, accreditation, compliance, and College’s/Departement’s strategic plans.
- Preparation of annual financial and ad hoc reports for the Chief Financial Officer and Executive management.
- Development of trend analysis and projections.
- Assistance to academic and support departments in the development of department budgets.
- Develops and prepares policies and procedures related to the management of University resources.
- Reviewing and processing of budget transfers.