- Establish and maintain student account records
- Send out student account statements and perform other collection efforts
- Authorize, process and disburse refunds for students and lenders
- Complete and submit the annual 1098-Ts required for each student to the IRS
- Assign and distribute student parking permits
- Approve and disburse emergency loans
- Receive and deposit all student payments
- Monitor and maintain of federally funded loans and records, including Title IV and VII funds
- Process all university cash receipts and revenue (check, cash, credit cards)
- Daily electronic banking deposit
- Daily posting and journalizing of all transactions to the General Ledger
- College deposits with college deposit forms are to be mailed to the Bursar's Office for processing. Please anticipate a delay of 3 to 5 business days.
- Northwest student deposits are to be mailed to the Bursar's Office for processing.
NEW LOAN SERVICER
Please be aware that WesternU has changed loan servicers and will now be using ECSI, Inc. If your loans are in a grace period or repayment, please feel free to contact them:
(888) 549-ECSI (3274)
Hours- 7:30am- 8:00pm ET
Live chat also available online.