Western University of Health Sciences University Financial Services & Treasury Western University of Health Sciences
University Financial Services & Treasury

Accounts Payable

Accounts Payable is responsible for payment to all vendors for goods and services, to students for tuition refunds, and to employees for business expense and travel reimbursements.

Elizabeth Savolt, Accounts Payable Assistant
(909) 469-5688
Accounts Payable processing of purchase order invoices.

Desiree Pacheco, Accounts Payable Assistant
(909) 469-5405
Accounts Payable processing of payment requisitions.

Diane Husok, Accounts Payable Specialist
(909) 469-5406
Accounts Payable administration, travel, University credit card.

Accounts Payable General Inquiries,  please email ap@westernu.edu


Additional Financial Information



When does Accounts Payable run checks and what are the deadlines?

We run checks on Wednesday and Friday of each week. Please see the Check Run Schedule in Accounts Payable Policies and Procedures

May I have my reimbursement issued as a Direct Deposit through the Accounts Payable Office?

Yes. All employees that are set up for Direct Deposit through Payroll will also receive accounts payable disbursements via Direct Deposit. If you would prefer to use a different account than the one on file for Payroll, please complete and sign the Direct Deposit Authorization and forward to Accounts Payable.

What if a check is lost, stolen or destroyed?

If you believe the check is stolen or lost, please email the Accounts Payable Department immediately at ap@westernu.edu.If the check is destroyed (torn, washed, etc.) bring the destroyed check to Accounts Payable. Accounts Payable will notify the bank and reissue the check in the next scheduled check run.

Who can approve a payment request that is sent to Accounts Payable?

All payment requests must have the signature of the authorized signer on the account being charged.