Although CADRE is capable of carrying out a wide variety of research, the initial focus of CADRE will be two-fold:
- Development of niche pharmaceutical products via product optimization and enhancement
- Therapeutic optimization via clinical pharmacy intervention, pharmacogenomics and outcome studies.
- Generate knowledge to improve safe, appropriate, and cost-effective use of medications.
- Promote the role of pharmacists in medication therapy management through evidence-based practice.
- Promote translational research, which provides a link between laboratory and applied clinical sciences.
- Support quality training of graduate students, post doctoral fellows and the development of clinical scientists.