To ensure that our Faculty has access to important resources, CAPE records workshops whenever possible. Please visit our Workshops and Presentations page to access these presentations and related materials.
- Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment This resource provides a variety of list of Internet links related with assessment of student learning outcomes in higher education. It contains five indexes — General Resources; Assessment Handbooks; Assessment of Specific Skills and Contents; Individual Institution’s Assessment Related Websites; Accrediting Bodies; and Student Assessment of Courses and Faculty.
- 9 Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning This link provides important nine principles developed with the support of AAHE (American Association for Higher Education, 1996) Assessment Forum by Alexander Astin, Trudy Banta, Barbara Wright, et al.
- Measures, Rubrics, Tools for Assessing Student Learning Outcomes This site describes various information on classroom assessment techniques. Assessment tools and measures are provided with examples.
Developing learning objectives is an important factor for effective teaching and learning outcome assessment. The links below provides insight on learning objectives and assists faculty to write course learning objectives.
Bloom’s Learning Taxonomy
- Bloom et al.’s Taxonomy of the Cognitive Domain
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Using the New Bloom’s Taxonomy to Design Meaningful Learning Assessments