California Department of Rehabilitation
Assists Californians with disabilities in obtaining and retaining employment and maximizing their ability to live independently in their communities.
Jan Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
An information and referral service on job accommodations for people with disabilities; on the employment provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act; and on resources for technical assistance, funding, education, and services related to the employment of people with disabilities. JAN's work helps:
- hire, retain, and promote qualified employees with disabilities.
- reduce worker's compensation and other insurance costs.
- address issues pertaining to accessibility.
- provide accommodation options and practical solutions;
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- facilitate placement of clients through accommodation assistance.
- find local resources for workplace assessment.
- discover resources for device fabrication and modifications.
- People with Disabilities
- acquire accommodation information.
- discover other organizations, support groups, government agencies, and placement agencies.
Assists people with disabilities by providing a dedicated system for finding employment.
Back to Disabilities Resources