Google Apps is a powerful set of communication and collaboration tools that is available through our university Website domain to help you stay connected and work together more effectively.
- Google Docs – Lets you upload your files from your desktop and share them with anyone for real-time collaboration.
- Google Calendars – Provides agenda management, scheduling, shared online calendars and mobile calendar sync.
- Google Sites – Enables you to create your own secure, coding-free web pages for intranets and team managed sites.
Anyone with a WesternU email account can access these tools from any computer or smart phone. Go to myweb.westernu.edu to log in and learn more.
- Tutorials for Google Docs
- Tutorials for Google Calendars
- Tutorials for Google Sites
- GoogleApps Learning Center
If you are not able to log in to Google Apps…
- Make sure you’re entering your WesternU username, not your full email address (ex., jkellogg, rather than firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try pressing Ctrl-F5 to clear your cache.
- Go to the Curriculum Calendars at www.westernu.edu/students-calendars. Select an HTML link to another calendar (one that you don’t normally use), then select the calendar you normally use.
If none of those options work, contact Technical Support at x5432 or email@example.com to make sure you are on the Google Apps User’s list or troubleshoot further.ï»¿