The following are just some of the services provided by the Facilities and Physical Plant. To access the appropriate forms for requesting these services, please log into the University Portal.
NOTE: If you are a part-time faculty member coming on campus to teach, and need to make any arrangements, please notify the department that you are affiliated with.
- Maintenance and Repairs: Maintenance problems that are urgent (burned out lights, plumbing problems, etc.) should be called in to the Facilities office at extension 5258 (from off-campus 909-469-5258) during working hours. All other service requests should be submitted via the on-line Service Request Form. NOTE: For after hour electrical, plumbing, or air conditioning emergencies (after 5:00 M-F or weekends) call 909/208-3800, if there is no answer you may call 909/208-1801.
- Event Setup. Facilities provides services for the set-up and coordination of special events and everyday reservation requirements. Reservations are made through our Resource Scheduler software. After you enter your requirements on the "Facilities" tab of the Resource Scheduler, your reservation and setup information (ie., tables, chairs, ice buckets, etc.) is provided to us via automated e-mail.
- Key/Key Card Requests. Employees can request keys by utilizing the Service Request Form available on the Intranet. These requests are sent to the employees supervisor for authorization. Keys must be signed for and will be tracked by Human Resources for return at termination of employment.
- Vehicle Use. Use of university vehicles is limited to official university business. If your department will require the use of one of these vehicles, Risk Management requires that we request the drivers' current DMV report along with a copy of their current driver license. The driver will be required to fill out a "Vehicle Use Report". Vehicle use requests may be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include department, reason for use, driver name, date, pickup and return time.
- Office Relocation. Detailed instructions and forms for relocating your office and office equipment can be found in the Forms section of our University Portal.