Financial Aid

International/DACA Students

To receive Federal funds from the Financial Aid Office a student must be a U.S citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.

International students are required to pay tuition and fees 10 days prior to the first day of enrollment regardless of your loan application process. If tuition and fees are not paid, as stated above students will not be able to attend classes. Please refer to the Tuition Due Schedules for payment information.

Private alternative loans may be available to international students who have a U.S. co-signer that is credit worthy.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is a student that has received deferred action under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals process. DACA students are undocumented and are not eligible for financial aid but may be eligible for private alternative loans like our international students.

Please see additional information/FAQ’s for undocumented students at: Financial Aid and Undocumented Students

FinAid.org /Search for a Lender

If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (800) 346-1610.

International students applying to Western University of Health Sciences are required to provide proof of funding for one academic year before an I-20 will be issued.

For further information regarding the regulation please contact:
Kathy Ford
Director of International Student Services
(909) 469-5542