WesternU’s Mission Statement
To produce, in a humanistic tradition, health care professionals and biomedical
knowledge that will enhance and extend the quality of life in our communities.
Welcome to WesternU! As a new or returning member of the University, you will need to complete the new employee onboarding process. This process is necessary to comply with federal and state laws, as well as to obtain the necessary information to put you on the University’s payroll.
This web page is intended to help guide you through the process and make it as convenient as possible.
What to Bring With You
Additional Items You May Need
- Bank Account Information for Direct Deposit
- If purchasing a parking permit, you’ll need to bring your license plate number and the make/model of the vehicles you drive
The following links will help familiarize you with the past, present and future of Western University:
- Faculty/Staff & Department Directory
- Campus and Building Addresses
- Directions and Campus Map
- Technology Resources
- Employee IT Cheat Sheet*
* Please note that IT will not be able to set up your accounts without proper HR notification and that you will not be able to gain access to our systems until your employment begins. Also, please note that some elements of this document can only be reached by connecting to the WesternU network while on campus.