The Office of Institutional Research supports University activities by providing accurate, timely, and appropriate data.
- Coordinate the collection of accurate data about all aspects of the institution, analyze the interrelationships among the data and the issues, and extrapolate future alternatives that might emerge out of present conditions, and evaluate progress toward goals.
- Develop appropriate measures and databases to assist in decision making and resource allocation.
- Collect, organize, and analyze background data and information to produce policy and procedural action recommendations.
- Survey Western University stakeholders to learn about issues critical to operations and programs.
- Assist with the WASC accreditation and other professional program accreditation reviews.