Description: Lexi-Comp Online provides point-of-care drug and clinical information. Lexi-Comp Online includes:
- Lexi-Drugs - Lexi-Comp's most comprehensive drug database.
- Lexi-Drugs International - Covers select drugs available outside of the U.S.
- Pediatric Lexi-Drugs - Specific pediatric drug information, including dosing and pharmacokinetics, to optimize the care of infants and children.
- Geriatric Lexi-Drugs - Targeted content to address the specific needs of older adults.
- Lexi-Natural Products - Reviews the most commonly used natural products and potential interactions.
- Drug Induced Nutrient Depletion - Contains a comprehensive list of potential drug-induced nutrient depletions.
- Nuclear, Biological & Chemical Exposure - Concise, yet comprehensive clinical approach to treatment of these exposures.
- Pharmacogenomics Online - Information concerning key genetic variations that may influence drug disposition and/or response.
- Infectious Diseases - Assists healthcare professionals in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases.
- Poisoning & Toxicology - Detailed toxicology information on drugs, chemicals, and environmental toxins.
- Laboratory Tests - Current information concerning the background and context of laboratory tests.
- Diagnostic Procedures - Detailed descriptions of diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis - Practical approaches that lead from symptoms to diagnosis through a series of logical steps.
- Clinician's Guide to Internal Medicine - Quick access to essential information covering diagnosis, treatment, and management of commonly-encountered patient problems in internal medicine.
- Clinician's Guide to Laboratory Medicine - Practical approaches that will walk you from abnormal lab test to diagnosis through a series of logical steps.
- Lexi-Interact - Review all interactions for a selected medication or enter a patient-specific regimen to analyze for potential interactions.
- Lexi-Drug ID - Quickly identify unknown medications based on Imprint, Dosage Form, Shape, and Color.
- Lexi-Pals & Pedi-Pals - Printable, customizable, take-home leaflets that can be provided to patients to explain more about their medications; available in 18 languages.
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of Western University. Please read Lexi-Comps End User License agreement before use.