Description: The 5-Minute Clinical Consult, 2014 provides rapid-access information on the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of over 900 medical conditions. This clinical content is accessible online with the regularly updated site or on your mobile device, to ensure instant point-of-care access to information in whichever format best suits your needs. The content has been updated to include over 90 new topics including Asherman Syndrome, Acute Diarrhea, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Gastric Polyp, Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease, IgA Nephropathy and more; 30 new algorithms including dizziness, migraine treatment rectal pain and vitamin D deficiency and more; more evidence-based medicine ratings, expanded clinical pearls and patient education sections, and updated ICD-9 and SNOMED codes highlighted within the text.
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult contains:
- – Diseases & Conditions: Thousands of bulleted topics from across our 5-Minute Series to support your patient care decisions
- – Customizable Patient Handouts: Over 1,000 handouts in English/Spanish from AAFP to help educate your patients
- – Procedure Video: Build your skills with procedure videos and also have access to physical therapy videos
- – Drugs: A to Z drug monographs from Facts and Comparison with patient education and interactions
- – Algorithms: Diagnostic and Treatment algorithms linked to associated topic for quick reference
- – Images: Provide visual guidance in areas such as dermatology, radiology etc
- – Updates: Topics, videos, handouts, drugs and more updated on a regular basis
- – Mobile: Web-enabled mobile access to diseases/conditions, drugs, images, algorithms and lab tests as well as updates
Access: Western University of Health Sciences currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff.
Currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff who are using resource for educational and research (i.e., non-commercial) purposes.
Will only disclose to unaffiliated third parties:
– To business partners acting on their behalf
– For a corporate transaction, such as a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase
– For legal process
– To protect the life, health or property of Wolters Kluwer or any other person or entity
Full policy: http://5minuteconsult.com/public/Privacy