Description: This database focuses on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness. It offers libraries full text articles for more than 180 international, and often peer-reviewed journals and reports. In addition, there are hundreds of pamphlets, booklets, special reports, original research and book excerpts. Alt HealthWatch provides in-depth coverage across the full spectrum of subject areas covered by complementary and alternative medicine. This database features indexing and abstracts going back as far as 1984, and full text going back as far as 1990
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of Western University.
- – Complementary and alternative medicine
Will only disclose to unaffiliated third parties:
- – For contracted services, only upon the condition that the personal information if kept confidential and is used only for carrying out the services they are performing
- – If required to do so by law
- – If EBSCO Publishing is acquired
- Full policy: https://www.ebsco.com/company/privacy-policy