Description: EMBASE provides comprehensive access to pharmacological and biomedical literature. More than 18 million records are available with over 11 million EMBASE records from 1974-present and over 7 million unique MEDLINE records from 1966-present. More than 7,000 journals from over 70 countries are indexed, 2,000 more journals than covered by EMBASE or MEDLINE individually.
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of Western University.
Provider: Elsevier Science
Coverage: List of journals indexed in EMBASE
- Drug Research
- Human Medicine (Clinical and Experimental)
- Basic Biological Research
- Health Policy and Management
- Public, Occupational, and Environmental Health
- Substance Dependence and Abuse
- Forensic Science
- Biomedical Engineering and Instrumentation
- Veterinary Science