Information for Alumni
- • The WesternU ID badge grants access to all university buildings and is also the university library card.
- • If you no longer have an ID badge please contact the Library’s front desk prior to your visit for assistance.
- • Alumni Loan Periods:
|Alumni||2 weeks, 1 renewal|
|Popular reading books||2 months|
|Reserve Items||Varies by reserve|
|Interlibrary Loan Books||3 weeks, no renewal|
|Theses & Dissertations||1 month, no renewal|
|Reference items & Journals||Library Use Only|
- • Electronic Resources: Alumni may only access electronic resources on-campus due to license agreement restrictions
- • Accessible Databases from any location:
- American Dental Association Center for Evidence Based Dentistry
- Clinical Trials
- National Drug Code Directory
- National Guidelines Clearinghouse
- NLM Gateway
- Orange Book – Electronic Version
- PubMed with WesternU Journal Availability
- Root Atlas – Education Eye Videos
- Vision Simulations
- • Request Articles: Request articles from Interlibrary Loan or our print collection
- • Literature Search: Request help for performing literature searches
Giving to the Pumerantz Library
“Libraries are not made; they grow.” – Augustine Birrell
The Harriet K. & Philip Pumerantz Library is grateful for your support and wants giving to be convenient and easy for you.
Please click WesternU Online Giving and select Pumerantz Library from the College drop down menu.