Educating innovative pharmacy leaders for tomorrow.
Educating future pharmacy professionals to serve the health care needs of society and improve the quality of patient care through science, caring and humanism.
Identify, attract, and enroll highly qualified students with diverse backgrounds who will be recognized for their professional competence, ethical character, personal initiative, and leadership skills.
- Create universally recognized innovative education and training programs that prepare graduates for successful careers in pharmacy, education, and research, with an emphasis on interprofessional practice.
Faculty and Research
- Recruit, develop and retain highly qualified faculty to become leaders in education, scholarship, research, patient care and professional service.
- Provide an environment that fosters the development of innovative and externally funded research programs.
- Generate and disseminate new knowledge that will contribute to the understanding, prevention and treatment of disease.
- Provide leadership in professional, scientific and health care organizations in order to advocate and advance the science and profession of pharmacy.
Development and Advancement
- Secure external funding that supports student scholarships, educational and research infrastructure, special opportunities and critical needs.
- Promote collaborative relationships with alumni, colleagues and sponsors of the College.