HOW TO ORDER A TRANSCRIPT
Western University of Health Sciences has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Student Portal or directly through the National Student Clearinghouse. Transcripts ordered online can be purchased using any major credit or debit card. Your credit or debit card is not charged until your transcript request is processed. If you are using your debit card, your bank may put a hold on your funds when we pre-authorize your payment. Transcript fees cannot be charged to your student account.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 prevents the Registrar’s Office from releasing materials contained in your student file without your written permission. To comply with FERPA, Western University of Health Sciences requires that requests be made online via the Student Portal or directly through National Student Clearinghouse. The Registrar’s Office will not accept any requests by telephone or email.
You will need Adobe Acrobat® to view the instructions above. To download a free copy, please visit our Plug-Ins page.
HOW TO ORDER AN UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
- Log into BanWeb
- Select Student Services > Student Records Menu > View Unofficial Transcripts
- Choose program level and type from drop-down menu. Click Submit.
- Print unofficial transcript.
HOW TO ORDER CLASS RANK ONLY
To order a class rank, complete the Class Rank Request form online through the Student Portal.
When ordering transcripts for VSAS, be sure to select the following options:
- Under the Select A Recipient Type section, select ‘Educational organization (other than school).
- Under the FERPA Compliance section, select ‘Other’.
- When entering recipient details, select ‘Other’ as the Organization Name, then enter VSAS.
- For delivery method, select ‘Hold for Pick-Up’.
TRANSCRIPT AND CLASS RANK FEES
Western University of Health Sciences charges the following fees for transcripts and class rank requests (charges are subject to change without notice). A major credit or debit card will be required to order your transcript online.
*Note: The prices below do not include a $2.25 processing fee that is charged by the National Student Clearinghouse.
|Official Transcript||$ 10.00 ea.|
|Official Electronic PDF Transcript||$ 11.75 ea.|
|Faxed Transcript||$ 10.00 ea.|
|Unofficial Transcripts/ Class Rank*||No Charge|
|Rush Transcript** (next day service; sent by regular mail)||$21.00 ea.|
|Rush Transcript via Federal Express (not deliverable to PO Box addresses)||$25.00 ea.|
* Students in the following programs ARE ELIGIBLE to request a class rank: DO, MSPA, DVM, DPT (Entry-Level), MSN/FNP, MSN-E and PharmD (classes of 2008 and forward). Students in the following programs ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to request a class rank: PharmD (classes previous to the 2008 class year), OMM 3rd and 4th year Fellows, MSHS, Transitional/Non-Degree seeking DPT and transfer students. For further information, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
** A rush transcript request ensures that the transcript will be mailed out by regular mail (First Class) the next business day after receipt of request or will be ready for pick up at the Office of the Registrar located in CDHP, University Student Affairs Annex, 2nd floor, after 10:00 a.m. the next business day after receipt of request.
Please allow up to 3-5 business days for processing of requests. Students may request to pick up their documents at the Office of the Registrar. Students will be notified via the email address provided in their transcript order when requests are ready for pick up. Photo ID is required. Documents requested for pick up will be purged after 30 days (no refunds).