Western University of Health Sciences Registrar Western University of Health Sciences

Request a Diploma



The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 prevents the Registrar’s Office from releasing materials contained in your student file without your written permission. To comply with FERPA, Western University of Health Sciences requires that requests be made in writing. The Office of the Registrar will not accept any requests by telephone or email.

This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader® to view it. To download a free copy, please visit our Plug-Ins page.

The Diploma Order Request form is also available in the Office of the Registrar. If you are not able to download the above form or visit our office to complete the form, requests can also be made in writing with the following information:




The diploma fee is $60.00 (payment methods include cash, check or money order payable to Western University). If you wish to fax your requests, please submit payment by mail. The Office of the Registrar will not process requests until payment is received.





*Note: If you are ordering a diploma due to a change of name, you must submit a copy of the legal documentation that supports your name change with your request. Legal documentation can include the following: naturalization certificate, marriage license, divorce decree, driver’s license, social security card or passport. Please clearly state on your request how you wish your new name to appear on your diploma.