Western University of Health Sciences Registrar Western University of Health Sciences

Request a Verification


The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 prevents the Registrar’s Office from releasing materials contained in your student file without your written permission. To comply with FERPA, Western University of Health Sciences requires that requests be made in writing. The Office of the Registrar will not accept any requests by telephone or email.



There are now two ways in which students can obtain verification of enrollment. The first option, a new online service, also lets you view loan information:

Online option: Students can log on to BanWeb and click on the following links: Student Services menu, Student Records menu and National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service menu. The last menu connects to the National Student Clearinghouse website where students can securely:

  1. Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers and other organizations requiring proof of enrollment
  2. Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders
  3. Obtain a list of student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
  4. View enrollment history
  5. View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request

Print option: Students can print the ‘Request for Letter of Enrollment/Degree/Good Standing’ PDF form below, complete it and fax or mail it to the Office of the Registrar for processing. For complete instructions, please review the ‘Request for Letter of Enrollment/Degree/Good Standing’ form and instructions below.

Request for Letter of Enrollment/Degree/Good Standing Form (50.1 KB pdf file)

This file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader® to view it. To download a free copy, please visit our Plug-Ins page.



The Request for Letter of Enrollment, Degree and Good Standing Verification form is also available in the Office of the Registrar. If you are not able to download the above form or visit our office to complete the form; requests can also be made in writing with the following information:

Request must have the student’s signature. Requests made by others on behalf of the student will not be accepted.

Request may be mailed or faxed. Visit our Contact page for forwarding address and contact numbers.



All requests must indicate the name/organization of the party to whom the document is intended.

Students may request for their documents to be picked up in the Office of the Registrar. Students will be notified via their WesternU email when request is ready for pick up (please bring photo ID). Materials requested for pick up will be purged after 30 days.

Letters of Enrollment will only verify enrollment for past or current terms.

Letters of Good Standing will only be processed if student’s GPA is at or above their program’s minimum GPA requirement as indicated in the University Catalog.