- Certificate of Insurance Request - Standard turn-around time is 3 to 5 business days. Requests with special circumstances may take up to 14 business days.
- Employee Accident Report - Employee injuries are to be reported to Human Resources' Director, Benefit Administration immediately. Employee injuries are handled and processed through the Office of Human Resources. This form is also accessible through the Office of Human Resources web page.
- Student Injury Report - Student injuries and accidents regardless of the extent are to be reported to Risk Management within 24 hours of occurrence.
- Student Accident - Secondary Insurance Claim Form - The University's Student Accident Insurance is an excess policy for medical expenses incurred as a result of a covered injury. It will be billed secondary after the student's personal insurance has paid its responsibility.
- Theft/Property Damage Loss Report - Report theft or damage to University property within 24 hours of the incident or discovery.
- Visitor Incident Report - Report incidents and/or injuries to visitors within 24 hours of occurrence.
Additional forms can be found on the University Intranet (available on-campus only)