Safety Plans and Procedures for the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific-Northwest
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has provided the following guidlines and response plan.
- Stop the Spread of Germs (167 KB pdf file)
Earthquakes and Emergencies Plans
Safety and Survival in Earthquakes and Emergencies (516 KB pdf file)
WesternU’s Injury and Illness Prevention Plan.
- Injury Illness Prevention Plan, IIPP Table of Contents,
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program, BPP Table of Contents, Appendix B Definitions
- Chemical Hygiene Program, CHP Table of Contents
- Disaster Response Program, DREP Table of Contents
- Fire Prevention Program, FPP Table of Contents
- Employee Exposure/Medical Record Requirement
- Hazard Communication Program, HCP Table of Contents
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Program
- Biohazard Waste Program Control Procedures , BHW CP Table of Contents
- Respiratory Protection Program