Elizabeth Maugh, MS, PA-C
Instructor of Physician Assistant Education, Community Liaison
College of Allied Health Professions
Phone: 909-469-5433| Fax: 909-469-5407
- Graduated from the University of Southern California Primary Care Physician Assistant program with academic honors in 1994
- Worked in both Family Practice and Emergency Medicine for over two decades.
- Extensively involved in the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants as committee member, test item writer and researcher.
- Member of California Academy of Physician Assistants (CAPA)
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Community Liaison
- Part of the Collective Impact movement for the City of Pomona, CA.