<< Return to Sponsorship & Ticket Orders page.
Who Will Benefit from Your Contribution
The Academic Excellence Scholarships, funded by the annual “A Tribute to Caring” gala, are recruiting scholarships designated for incoming students and are based on the student’s outstanding achievements as well as their contributions to the community.
These scholarships, up to $10,000, are an acknowledgment and means of recognizing our brightest and most promising students.
What You Should Know
- 82.2% of students enrolled at WesternU have incurred student loans to pay for their advanced education.
- 12.86% of current WesternU students receive aid from scholarships.
- The Department of Education figures suggest that at least 400,000 qualified students do not enroll in colleges each year because of financial barriers.
- According to the Project on Student Debt (a non-profit advocacy group) the average debt of college graduates jumped by 50% over the last decade.
- With the help of donors, WesternU awarded $12,710,062 in total scholarships last year.
I can’t attend the Tribute to Caring event, but would like to show my support by contributing to WesternU’s Academic Excellence Scholarships.
To pay by check, please send your contribution to:
A Tribute to Caring
c/o Western University of Health Sciences
309 E. Second St.
Pomona, CA 91766-1854
Please make checks payable to "A Tribute To Caring" Western University of Health Sciences
For more information, please call Mahisha Ketagoda at 909.469.5580 or Fax 909.469.5215
Our non-profit tax ID number is 95-3127273