The Graduate College of Biomedical Sciences Programs
This one-year Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS) program prepares qualified pre-health professional students who have obtained a baccalaureate degree in a rigorous inter-professional environment, for successful application to professional programs, both external and internal. We are particularly interested in a broad application pool for this program and are welcoming applications from members of groups underrepresented in the health professions.For more information about the MSMS program, please completion our Request Information form. If you are interested in applying for admission to the MSMS program, visit the Prospective Students Welcome page.
- Emphasizing interdisciplinary study, WesternU’s two-year Master of Biomedical Sciences (MSBS) program offers four different concentrations
- Pre-Professional: to prepare students to enter professional colleges including MD, DO, PA and DDS.
- Research: to prepare students to pursue research careers in academic institutions or private companies.
- Career: to prepare students to enter the job market.
- Clinical Neurosciences: to help qualified candidates pursue professional careers in clinical and research neurosciences in collaboration with Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.*
If you are interested in applying for admission to the MSBS program, visit the Prospective Students Welcome page.