Patricia Vader, MLIS,
- MLIS, School of Library and Information Science, San Jose State University, 2001
- B.S., Computer Science/Information Systems, University of La Verne, 1999
- Executive Director, University Library, Western University of Health Sciences, December 2000 – present\
- Adjunct Instructor, Western University of Health Sciences, COMP, 2009 - present
- Systems Librarian, Western University of Health Sciences, 1999-December 2000
- American Library Association, ACRL, member, 2002 – present Chair, Software Committee, 2008-09 Chair, Access to Information Committee, 2008-09
- American Medical Informatics Association, member, 2005 – 2007
- Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry, Vision Science Librarians SIG, 2008 – present
- California Academic and Research Libraries, 2007 - present
- Medical Library Association, member, 1999 – present
- Association of Vision Science Librarians, 2008 – present
- Council of Osteopathic Librarians, 2006 - present
- Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona 1999 – present Journal Exchange Committee, member, 2005-06 Electronic Resources Committee, member, 2001-02
- Advisory Board, Community Senior Services, 2012 – present Community Senior Services is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization that provides a broad array of programs, services, and support for older adults, caregivers, and others interested in enhancing aging services in our community.
- Together We Read Community, Pomona Public Library, 2010 – present Together We Read is a community-wide reading program, designed to reach and encourage reading at all age levels. The partners in this committee plan and present activities around the book chosen for the community reading program.