How to Add an Authorized User
- Students will need to login to CASHNet through Self-Service.
- On the home screen, the bottom left box labeled “Authorized Payer PINs” will allow you to “Add New.”
- Choose the account preferences for the authorized user. This includes: ability to login, permission to access electronic bills and notifications, permission to access 1098T, and text message notifications. We strongly recommend setting up text message alerts and checking emails consistently for important alerts and deadlines.
- A welcome email will be sent to the email provided.
- Open the email: it contains the login ID, temporary password, and a link to directly access the site. Note: authorized users must change their passwords within 24 hours of receiving the email, or the link will expire.