The Office of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) mission is to provide financial stewardship through four key components: reporting, analyzing, planning, and forecasting. Our goal is to assist with transforming organizational strategies into short- and long-range plans and identify key performance indicators for informed decision making.
- Conduct feasibility analysis
- Develop ad hoc reports and financial analysis
- Manage University wide financial model
- Manage short- and long-range University wide financial plans
- Develop scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Assist programs with tuition, workforce, operating, and capital planning