Student Printing – Pharos
Pharos is Western University of Health Sciences student printing system. Students can download the Pharos drivers* which will allow them to print from their personal laptops to our multi-function printers. Students can use My Print Center to add funds to their Pharos account using a credit card or PayPal. Students can also manage print jobs and release print jobs from My Print Center.
*drivers page not available from off-campus
- Video Tutorials and Documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Add Funds to Your Pharos Account
- Mobile App Settings
- Server Address: pharosweb.westernu.edu
- Server Port: 443
- Send documents to email@example.com from your WesternU e-mail address
TechSupport Contact Information
The following tutorials are available in pdf format. To download a free copy of Acrobat Reader, visit Adobe.
- General How-to Guide (199 K pdf file)
Student print locations (235 K pdf file)
How to Install the Pharos Popup Client (184 K pdf file)
Printing Contact Information (195 K pdf file)