Get the facts about Coronavirus
- CDC COVID Data Tracker
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine and Booster Information
- LA County Public Health: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Oregon Health Authority: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Linn County Department of Health Services (COVID-19)
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- LA County Public Health COVID-19 Variants FAQ
This survey must be completed each day prior to arriving on campus. You must receive a green “Pass” screen for campus access.
This link is for reporting any COVID-19 test results.
Including self-test home kits or those obtained off-campus.
This form will initiate the WesternU Contact Tracing process. Please contact COVIDTracing@westernu.edu if you have any questions.
Please use this form to request any non-curricular on- or off-campus activity. All non-curricular activities now require approval from the CRT. Due to infection rate fluctuations and COVID-19 variants statistics, the need for CRT to review these activity forms will for now be on a month-to-month basis.
The CRT will use this form to evaluate the activity’s planned procedures and make recommendations on any protocols that need to be improved upon or followed before the activity may be held. Please e-mail completed forms 2 weeks in advance of the activity to: CRT@westernu.edu for approval. The CRT requires activity organizers to keep a list of all event attendees for both on-campus and off-campus activities. In the event of an outbreak, attendee lists will be requested for contact tracing purposes.