- All budgets are estimated costs and are subject to change.
- The budget is for the student and educational expenses during the period of enrollment only.
Second Year only to finish program 22/23
9 months / based on 20 units @867.00 per unit
|Tuition & Fees|
|Student Body Fees||40|
|Budget Items/Estimated Costs|
|Books & Supplies||N/A|
|Living Expenses (R&B/Personal)||18,144|
|Total Budget Components||21,191|
|Direct Unsubsidized Loan Fees||217|
|Grad PLUS Loan Fees||788|
|Total Loan Fees||1,005|
- The average indebtedness for 2018 graduates was $46,937.
- The average indebtedness for 2019 graduates was $48,316.
- The average indebtedness for 2020 graduates was $59,689.
- The average indebtedness for 2021 graduates was $59,406.
The Masters in Biomedical Sciences program has two disbursements per academic year. One disbursement in the fall before school starts and one in the spring. Please go to Student YOU Portal for your actual disbursement date information for your program.
To see a sample of what your loan repayment schedule may look like, please visit the Federal Student Aid Repayment Estimator Calculator.