About the Student-Employee Health Office
Student/Employee Health Office (SEHO) Goals
- To support the physical well-being of all students and employees.
- To work cooperatively with the Colleges to ensure student health clearance requirements are being met.
- To establish and maintain employee health records in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
The SEHO provides the following services:
- Provides orders for select serum blood titers, chest x-rays, and immunizations.
- Coordinates monitoring for bloodborne pathogen exposures.
- Monitor health screening for staff for WesternU Health and other areas on campus.
- Information will not be released without the expressed consent of the individual except for legal subpoenas and for some communicable diseases, which by law must be reported to the Department of Public Health, e.g. bloodborne pathogen exposure that converts to a positive Hepatitis B.