Campus Reopening Guidance
We are welcoming you back to campus – slowly, yet safely. Please review the following information prior to arriving on campus. These guidelines may change based on future local, state, or federal guidance, or in response to community outbreaks.
Institution-level Safety Requirements Overview
- Everyone coming to campus must complete the Qualtrics Survey for each day you are on campus.
- Everyone must wear a face mask indoors whether vaccinated or not.
- Unvaccinated employees and students must wear a face mask outdoors if social distancing is not possible.
- There is no need to practice social distancing inside of our buildings except for shared break rooms or areas while eating.
- We are mandating COVID-19 vaccinations for students and employees.
- Individual Colleges/programs and Units/departments may have unique safety requirements. These will be communicated with you through your College/program and/or Unit/department leader.
Employee Information (must be logged into SharePoint)
- Employees can visit the Coronavirus Logistical Support Team’s Return to Campus SharePoint site for more information.
- The COVID-19 Workplace Policy, implemented in March 2020 will be replaced with the Telecommuting Policy & Procedure on August 30, 2021.
- Unless employees have a formal Telecommuting Agreement approved by August 29, 2021, all employees are expected to return to their normal duties/activities on campus.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
- COVID-19 Vaccination Medical or Disability Exemption Form
- COVID-19 Vaccination Religious Exception Form
- COVID-19 Vaccination Pregnancy Deferral Form
Simply take a photo of your vaccine card and email it to email@example.com. In the subject line, write COVID Vaccine. Students, please include your College and class year. Employees, please include your department.