I won’t spread flu to my patients or my family.
- Even healthy people can get the flu, and it can be serious.
- Everyone 6 months and older should get a flu vaccine. This means you.
- This season, protect yourself —and those around you— by getting a flu vaccine.
Student-Employee Health provides the following services:
- Coordinates monitoring for bloodborne pathogen exposures
- Provides orders for select serum blood titers, chest x-rays, and immunizations
- Track/monitor health screening for staff in the Patient Care Center and other areas on campus
- Provide education on health related issues
In addition to the above we also provide the following for our Students:
- Ensure Health Clearances requirements are maintained in order to attend the university as well as compliance with clinical rotation site requirements
- Confirms information on clinical rotation health clearance forms is accurate
Be sure to check to see if all your health clearances are current/up-to-date or it could cause a delay in your being able to register for classes, etc.