To All New Incoming Students
Please note that all colleges at WesternU have the same final submission deadline of June 1st for all documents, including those required for health clearance.
The Student Health Office (SHO) highly recommends you submit your fully completed health clearance documents as early as the month of March.
If you wait until the deadline to submit all of your health clearance documents to the SHO, it can take at least 10-business days or longer to process your documents and to release the hold that would prevent you from registering for your classes.
All documents are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
You should only need to contact the SHO if you have not received an email or phone call from us 10 business days or more after you have submitted all of your health clearance documents.
Every document you submit must contain your name and WesternU Student ID number.
Return All Completed SHO Forms To:
Western University of Health Sciences
Student Health Office
Email to: email@example.com
For questions, call: 909-706-3830
Note: If you have questions regarding registration or your classes please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student-Employee Health Office provides the following services:
- Coordinates monitoring for bloodborne pathogen exposures
- Provides orders for select serum blood titers, chest x-rays, and immunizations
- Track/monitor health screening for staff for WesternU Health and other areas on campus
- Provide education on health related issues
In addition to the above, we also provide the following for our Students:
- Ensure Health Clearance requirements are maintained in order to attend the university as well as comply with clinical rotation site requirements
- Confirms information on clinical rotation health clearance forms is accurate
Click here for more information on COVID-19