Student-Employee Health provides the following services:
- Coordinates monitoring for bloodborne pathogen exposures
- Provides orders for select serum blood titers, chest x-rays, and immunizations
- Track/monitor health screening for staff in the Patient Care Center and other areas on campus
- Provide education on health related issues
In addition to the above we also provide the following for our Students:
- Ensure Health Clearances requirements are maintained in order to attend the university as well as compliance with clinical rotation site requirements
- Confirms information on clinical rotation health clearance forms is accurate
Flu Shots Available!
WesternU Health Pharmacy
No Appointment Necessary
Monday – Friday
8am to 12pm & 1pm to 4pm
*Must be able to wait 15 minutes after the shot is administered
IMPORTANT NOTICE to
You must submit proof of receiving the 2019-2020 Influenza Vaccine to the Student Health Office (SHO) no later than November 30th or a hold will be placed on your account!
Once you have written your student ID number, college, class year on the form, submit it to the SHO via one of the following ways:
Physically bring to Student Health Office located at
100 W 2nd St, Room 202
Be sure to check to see if all your health clearances are current/up-to-date or it could cause a delay in your being able to register for classes, etc.