Clinical Rotation Forms
All Clinical Rotation forms must be filled out completely e.g., name, immunization dates) before sending to Student Health Office via email at email@example.com for verification and signature.
It will take up to 10 business days to process your forms. NOTE: All forms are processed on a first come first served basis, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Student-Employee Health provides the following services:
- Coordinates monitoring for bloodborne pathogen exposures
- Provides orders for select serum blood titers, chest x-rays, and immunizations
- Track/monitor health screening for staff in the Patient Care Center and other areas on campus
- Provide education on health related issues
In addition to the above we also provide the following for our Students:
- Ensure Health Clearances requirements are maintained in order to attend the university as well as compliance with clinical rotation site requirements
- Confirms information on clinical rotation health clearance forms is accurate
Be sure to check to see if all your health clearances are current/up-to-date or it could cause a delay in your being able to register for classes, etc.