Protect yourself and those around you from the flu!
The 2020-2021 Influenza Vaccine is now available.
All students must obtain this year’s influenza vaccine.
Documentation showing they have received it must be sent to email@example.com no later than November 30, 2020 or a hold will be placed on their account. Student’s please ensure to include your college, graduation year, and WesternU ID number on the top of the document.
Note: If you have questions regarding registration or your classes please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student-Employee Health Office provides the following services:
- Coordinates monitoring for bloodborne pathogen exposures
- Provides orders for select serum blood titers, chest x-rays, and immunizations
- Track/monitor health screening for staff for WesternU Health and other areas on campus
- Provide education on health related issues
In addition to the above, we also provide the following for our Students:
- Ensure Health Clearance requirements are maintained in order to attend the university as well as comply with clinical rotation site requirements
- Confirms information on clinical rotation health clearance forms is accurate