To All New Incoming Students
- All colleges deadline for submission of health clearance packet is June 1st.
- Every document you submit must contain your name and WesternU Student ID number.
- It will take at least 10-business days to process your documents and to release the hold on your account.
- You should only contact the SEHO if you have not received an email or phone call from us at least 10 business days after you have submitted all of your health clearance documents.
- All documents are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Return All Completed SEHO Forms To:
For questions related to registration or your classes, contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coronavirus Vaccination Information for ALL Students
Submit your proof of vaccination to the SEHO. Simply take a photo of your vaccine card and email it to email@example.com. In the subject line, write COVID Vaccine.
If you are a new incoming student, please submit your COVID Vaccine record with your health clearance packet.
- WesternU Health is a designated Los Angeles County community health care partner providing COVID-19 vaccines. For more information, visit the WesternU Health Vaccine Clinic page.
- If you are from outside of California, contact your local public health department or healthcare provider for information about obtaining your COVID-19 vaccination records.