Financial Aid

To receive Federal funds from the Financial Aid Office a student must be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.

International students are required to pay tuition and fees 10 days prior to the first day of enrollment regardless of your loan application process.  If tuition and fees are not paid, as stated above students will not be able to attend classes.  Please refer to the Tuition Due Schedules for payment information.

Alternative or private loans may be available to international students who have a U.S. co-signer that is credit worthy. However, the nation’s credit crisis has drastically affected private lenders who lend to international students. Because of the credit crisis it has become more difficult for lenders to offer private loans to international students.

If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (800) 346-1610.

International students applying to Western University of Health Sciences are required to provide proof of funding for one academic year before an I-20 will be issued.

For further information regarding the regulation please contact:
Daniell Mendoza
Principal Designated School Official
(909) 469-5541