ADN-MSN and BSN-MSN
Educating outstanding and compassionate advanced practice nurses and nurse leaders.
Request More Information
Comprehensive preparation for a meaningful career in nursing.
The Master of Science in Nursing – Associate Degree in Nursing/RN to master’s program (ADN/RN to MSN) is designed for Registered Nurses with an Associate Degree in Nursing to complete the Baccalaureate in Nursing Essentials (bridge) courses and progress into a master’s specialty concentration.
The BSN to MSN program is designed for a Registered Nurse who has a Bachelor’s degree in a non-nursing field. The program allows you to complete your entry-level nursing training, while simultaneously setting you on a direct track to earning your Master’s in Nursing.
Program Specializations of Your Choice: Ambulatory Care Nursing, Health Systems Leadership – Administrative Nurse Leader or Clinical Nurse Leader.
Why Choose WesternU?
- Self-paced program of study that can be full-time (2 years) or part-time (3 years).
- Hybrid model combines online learning with occasional campus-based learning.
- Precepted clinical experiences in ambulatory and/or acute care facilities.
- Coordination of preceptors and practice settings.
- Transition courses can be credited to the post-master’s Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Speciality education contributes to national certification.
- Prepares you for the NCLEX-RN.
Points of Excellence College of Graduate Nursing
• Culture of Humanism and Health Equity
• First online MSN-FNP program in the nation (1997)
• First entry level Masters of Nursing in California (2004)
CGN’s Philosophy for Nursing Leadership and Lifelong Learning.
We envision healthy people and a healthy society where CGN is an innovative catalyst, educating highly-valued nursing professionals who are recognized as forward thinkers, system partners, advocates, and LEADERS FOR LIFE.