Advance your career in today’s top nursing fields. We prepare Registered Nurses (RNs) for careers specializing in Primary Care or Psychiatric Mental Health Care.
Take the Next Step Request Information
Program Features for Your Success
- Self-paced program of study that can be full-time (2 years) or part-time (3 years).
- Hybrid model combines online learning with occasional campus-based learning.
- Precepted clinical experiences in ambulatory and/or acute care facilities.
- Coordination of preceptors and practice settings.
- Transition courses can be credited to the post-master’s Nurse Practitioner program.
- Specialty education contributes to national certification.
- Waived application fee.
At WesternU, we pioneered NP online education. Our curriculum is designed to be an innovative catalyst that prepares the next generation of nursing professionals to become forward thinkers, system partners, advocates, and leaders for life.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Prepares primary care clinicians who manage all aspects of their patients’ health care needs, with a focus on wellness promotion and illness prevention through a holistic, family, and community health lens.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Advanced training to assess, diagnose, and manage patients across the lifespan with episodic, acute, complex, and chronic mental health needs.
Points of Excellence College of Graduate Nursing
CGN’s Philosophy for Nursing Leadership and Lifelong Learning.
We envision healthy people and a healthy society where CGN is an innovative catalyst, educating highly-valued nursing professionals who are recognized as forward thinkers, system partners, advocates, and LEADERS FOR LIFE.