The new Assessment and Outcomes Office (AOO) facilitates the assessment of learners and the evaluation of COMP & COMP-Northwest osteopathic medical training activities through the analysis and reporting of relevant outcomes data.
The AOO serves the College through the following activities:
• Consult with faculty and the Office of Academic Affairs to support high quality tests of knowledge and skills;
• Analyze exam performance and course reports;
• Follow scoring trends for national board exams;
• Maintain a dashboard of key performance indicators for faculty and students;
• Create Annual Reports for internal and external entities;
• Review the medical program for institutional and professional accreditation purposes; and
• Monitor alignment with institutional and programmatic learning outcomes.