Faculty Development offers resources designed to teach the skills needed to develop faculty careers.
Supports the next generation of leaders with intensive exposure to leadership training.
- AACOM – American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- AAMC – American Association of Medical Colleges
- ACOFP- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- ACOP- American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians
- American College of Medical Genetics
- AOA- American Osteopathic Association
- AOA-Code of Ethics
- AOF- American Osteopathic Foundation
- CDC- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Costin Institute for Osteopathic Medical Educators
- IAMSE- International Association of Medical Science Educators
- NBOME – National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- NIH- National Institutes of Health
- WASC – Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- STFM – Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Fulbright Scholar Program
Contact Beatrice Saviola – Campus Representative
All interested WesternU Faculty and Staff members are welcome to attend any of these classes. To register, please log into the Faculty & Staff Training website. To access the site, please click here. Alternatively, users can link to the website from the homepage of WesternU’s Intranet site.
Software and skills training site
Clinical Education Department Information
Syllabi, orientation videos, guidebooks, and other teaching tools.
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Access the WesternU IRB page here
The IRB page has all the necessary information and forms
If you need additional information, please contact the IRB via firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDWell: Mindfulness, Exercise and Diet through Work Engagement and Lifelong Learning…
Employee Recognition (coming soon…)