Western University of Health Sciences invites applications and nominations for the role of Provost and Chief Academic Officer.
Western University of Health Sciences seeks an accomplished leader who will serve as Provost and Chief Academic Officer under the new organizational structure. The position includes increased responsibilities for financial, student services, and administrative operations.
Read more at AGB Search.
2022 Provost Search Timeline (subject to change)
We work side-by-side- To teach, to heal, together.
The Provost Search Committee includes representation from Administration, Faculty, Staff, and Students.
Meet the Provost Search Committee
- Steven Friedrichsen, DDS, Provost Search Chair – Dean, College of Dental Medicine
- Beverly Guidry, EdD, Provost Search Vice-Chair – Senior Vice President, Student Affairs
- Rosana Bravo, PhD, MPH – Associate Professor, College of Health Sciences
- Donna Emanuele, DNP, RN – Associate Professor, College of Graduate Nursing
- Raj Kandpal, PhD – Professor, COMP
- Rick Leeper, MBA – Director, Operations, COMP-NW
- Manel Lopez-Bejar, DVM, PhD. – Exec. Assoc. Dean, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Valerie Quan, OD, FAAO – Associate Professor, College of Optometry
- Emmanuelle Schwartzman, PharmD, CDCES® – Professor, College of Pharmacy
- Matthew Viramontes, DPM 2024 – College of Podiatric Medicine Student