Indoor Air Quality
Environmental Health & Safety shall:
- Conduct indoor air quality investigations when requested
- Document and report results of indoor air quality investigations
- Assist the Facilities Department and/or other departments in identifying the cause of indoor air quality problems, as well as, make recommendations on mitigation strategies, when appropriate.
Several buildings at WesternU have monitoring systems that allow them to be accessed remotely by our Facilities Department. Monitoring will include:
- Alarm Notification to our Utilities Team
- Carbon Dioxide Levels – Data Logging and Trending
- Temperature – Data Logging and Trending
Whenever a notification is received by the Facilities Department they will respond as soon as possible to resolve. For any issues, please report them to the Facilities Help Desk via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call to 909-469-5258 for immediate attention during business hours.