Student Parking Permits
Student Parking permits are color coded each year for:
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
- Motorcycle (full fee for parking lots)
- Motorcycle Group parking only (reduced fee)
Purchasing a Permit
Although the Facilities office oversees parking, student permits are purchased through the Bursars office in the Business Center. Students may also purchase the parking permit through the registration process.
Receiving Your Parking Permit
First year students who have requested parking through the registration process will receive their parking permit in the orientation packet.
Returning students pick up their permit at the Bursars office in the Business Center after July 1.
Student Parking Permit Rates
Western University of Health Sciences offers all students the option of purchasing an annual or semester parking permit for the academic year.
Annual parking permit: If you wish to purchase an annual parking permit, a $470.00 fee may be assessed to your student account (cars, trucks, motorcycles). The Annual permit will be honored August 1 through the end of July the next year to cover summer students.
- Fall or Spring Semester parking permit: If your preference is to purchase a semester only permit, the total amount assessed to your student account will be $255.00, which includes a $20.00 administrative fee. The Fall semester permit will be honored August through February. The Spring semester permit will be honored January through August.
Motorcycle Group parking permit (sticker): If you will be parking in the designated Group motorcycle parking area your fee will be $235.00. If you choose to park in an unreserved (full size) parking space, your fee will be the regular $470.00 per year. The parking sticker is to be applied to the left front fork.
The designated Group motorcycle parking is behind the University Services Center in the marked motorcycle area or in the marked motorcycle spaces in the parking structure (two spaces on the third through seventh floors by the stairwells).
- Bicycles: Bicycles may be parked in the bicycle racks next to HPC (Health Professions Center) & HEC (Health Education Center) without a permit.
- Rotations: See “Daily Permit” information below.
Note: There is no overnight parking available in any of these areas.