How to Schedule Visitors on Campus:
Visitors parking may be requested by employees only, students may request parking for visitor or guest speakers by contacting University Student Affairs.
Please note that interviewee parking is available only in Parking Lot #12 & Lot #15.See city metered parking
We kindly request that you do not park in the Parking Structure (PCC).
There are two ways to schedule guests:
- Resource Scheduler Reservation
- TDX Visitor Parking Request form.
Visitors for Non-Reserved rooms/areas (not via Resource Scheduler)
These visits need to be scheduled by completing the TDX Visitor Parking Request form. If it is imperative that you request parking at least a week prior to their visit. Visitor Parking is located by the bookstore, to the side of University Services Center. and in lot 19.
Visitor Parking Instructions: (Please provide your scheduled guests with the instructions below)
- Please enter Lot # 17 on Gibbs Street (MapQuest: 401 E. 2nd St., Pomona, 91766).
- Head East in lot 17 and on your right you will see the University Services Center, enter visitor lot on your Right.
- Once parked you may enter the University Services Building and a security guard will check you in and provide you with a visitors badge and parking permit if one was not already provided.
- If you are unable to locate a security guard please go to the 2nd floor of the University Services Center and someone in Facilities will assist you.
Guests Badges: Security will provide Guest badges at the time they greet the guest(s). The guests may return the badges to the department that they are visiting. The department can then return them to the Security desk in the University Services Center via inter-office mail.
Visitors for Reserved rooms/areas on the Resource Scheduler
Visitors attending a meeting/function in a room reserved on the Resource Scheduler. Parking information is submitted in the reservation system:
- Click on the “Parking Tab” within Resource Scheduler and fill in the following information:
- Purpose of Visit
- Requestor’s Name
- Requestor’s Email
- Requestor’s Phone
- Num. of Parking Spaces Requesting
- Any additional Information
Please note that during operating hours we are limited to 32 spaces for Visitor parking. Guest parking during the workweek will be assigned by security based on availability.
Weekend parking assignments based on first-come, first-served. Reserved parking is still reserved and not available.
Visitor Parking is available to:
- Alumni – to assist with interviews.
- Board of Trustees Member
- Employee Interviews – persons here to interview for employment.
- Guest Speakers/Lecturers – for student clubs, or lectures not required by the academic curriculum, etc.
- People visiting a person on campus for professional reasons, attending a meeting, etc.
Groups to Utilize City Public Metered Parking
The city Public Metered Parking is located in city lot #12, this lot is located on Gibbs between 1st and 2nd streets and its available to:
- Prospective students – attending Campus Tours/Info Sessions.
- Remediation Students – returning to take exam 2nd time or to attend didactic programs of less than a semester’s duration.
- Research / Lab Assistants – (if not a Western U employee) – may request reimbursement at the discretion of the lab director.
- Residents/Postdoctoral Fellows – not employed by Western U.
- Students returning from Rotations – for a didactic program of a short duration (i.e., less than a semester). Groups of students returning for “rotations” may purchase “Rotations Parking Permits”. The college rotations scheduler should send an email to “Bursars Office” at least 3 weeks before the first week of rotations to facilitate printing of the permits. Costs are associated with the total days on campus. If the rotations permit is not purchased the student may not park on campus except in Daily Permit parking.
- Student Interviewees – for Admissions.