Keeping Poultry Flocks Healthy and Happy!
The Poultry Health Resources’ webpage’s goal is to provide educational opportunities for flock owners to get up-to-date knowledge on keeping their flocks healthy and happy.
To improve poultry health across California and the nation by continuing education and resources to flock owners to prevent poultry disease and protect animal and human health.
Questions about poultry health? Call at 909-469-5512.
- Biosecurity for Poultry
- Human Health Concerns Associated with Hatching Poultry
- Preventive Medicine for Backyard Chickens
- Poultry Necropsy Basics
- Cleaning and Desinfection of Poultry Facilities
- Medical Management of the Rooster Spur
- A Guide to Pet Care for the Immunocompromised
- Performing a Physical Exam on a Chicken
- The Making of an Egg
- Poultry Blood Collection
- Predators of Poultry