Article Searching & Databases
- Academic Search Elite
- Alt-Health Watch
- AnatomyTV – 3D Dentistry
- AnatomyTV – Podiatric Medicine
- Audio Digest
- Bates’ Visual Guide
- Biological and Agricultural Index Plus
- Biosis Citation Index
- Business Source Elite
- Data Citation Index
- Derwent Innovations Index
- Dissertations & Theses @ Western University of Health Sciences.
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- Natural Medicines (Formerly Natural Standard)
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations
- Newspaper Source
- VetMed Resource
- Visible Body
- Want to use the App? Please see our download instructions.
The library would appreciate any feedback you have regarding database trials. Please send your comments to email@example.com.
Access to electronic resources is governed by license agreements, which restrict use to Western University of Health Sciences Authorized Users and to individuals who walk-in to Western University’s Library. Authorized users are Western University faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students. It is the responsibility of each user to ensure that he or she uses these products only for individual, noncommercial use. Systematically downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions of information are prohibited. Acceptable use forbids downloading contents of entire issues of a given journal title. Passwords are for individual use and may not be shared. The Library reserves the right to revoke access to its electronic resources when applicable University policies or license agreements are violated. Violation of license agreements could result in the loss of access for the entire Western University community. Legal action may also be pursued by the vendor against the individual violating the contract and/or the University.