Financial Aid budgets are developed using guidelines set down by the Department of Education and estimated costs associated with each college/university. Based on the 2013/2014 academic year, the following are estimated costs for full time students at Western University by program.
It is essential that you understand that the budget is for the student and student only. For those students that are married, it is highly suggested that you review the student budget with your spouse. Per federal regulations, the Financial Aid Office at WesternU is unable to make budget adjustments for students with dependents. There are no exceptions to this policy.
2014/2015 Budgets are coming soon!
Student budgets vary depending on length of enrollment and are subject to change.
Use the following links to select the budget appropriate for your program:
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Northwest (DO)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Doctor of Pharmacy – International (PharmD)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Advance (DPT)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (MSBS)
- Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS)
- Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS)
- Master of Science in Nursing (ADN-MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (BSN-MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing/Entry (MSN-E)
- Master of Science in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN/FNP)
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSPS)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies(MSPAS)
For budgeting basics and a budget work sheet/calculator please select one of the following: